Thursday, May 31, 2012

Amazing

My darling Morgen --


I bring my laptop to the office with me so I can listen to music while I work.  It also serves as a digital photo frame, in a sense, because I have the screen saver set up to display pictures.  It's just a nice thing to have because all day long I see pictures of you, Sonne, Daddy, the puppies, and places we have been and the family and friends we know and love.


As the pictures go by, I'm astounded at how much you have changed in just one year.  You were so tiny, so fragile.  Then you grew.  You put on baby fat and grew even cuter.  Then you started to hold up your head, roll over, sit up on your own.  Now you're crawling all over the place, pulling yourself up to stand, and I'm sure that in no time you'll be walking (probably running).


It's just amazing to watch and we so love watching you.


xoxo...Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment